Pages

Happy CNY (Eve of CNY)


Happy CNY To Everyone~! This is my latest family photo


During the day of CNY eve, mummy dressed me up and we went to Popo house for reunion dinner first then go back my home for daddy side reunion dinner. CNY is a festival that ensures u would nt be hungry every day.
Photos at PoPo side



After we had a early dinner, we had to rush home for our second round, this are the photos taken for the second round. Both side have so much food that we couldnt finish but no need to worry cause new year we suppose to "chun" aka leftover also know as the new year "Spring"

Bon Bon
Father Side Family Photo


I was so tired the whole day that I fall asleep.. Nites nites will share with u my other 2 days~

0 Tots:

 

Alicia Growing Day by Day Copyright © 2009 Flower Garden is Designed by Ipietoon for Tadpole's Notez Flower Image by Dapino